Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lost on a Treadmill

Yesterday we had yoga class at lunch. I love yoga class at lunch. We have a great teacher from Heaven's Fitness named Leanne. I love Leanne. Sometimes the sessions can be a bit intense, but yesterday's was a bit more low-key with lots of triangle poses and stretching, but we got to do a hand stand against the wall. I love going upside-down. I think everyone should go upside-down once a day. It's just fun to go upside-down.

Today I had a pretty good session at the fitness centre. Rob has downloaded Lost for me as I bailed just before the end of season three so have some catching up to do. I wanted something to distract me from the fact I was running on a treadmill. I think it worked. I did 30 mins at 5 mph with a 1 incline. (One what, I'm not sure) I'm still not up to 5 k as I need to be for the triathlon in August.

I haven't weighed myself since my blowout on Monday. Since I've been pretty good since and tomorrow is Thursday, maybe I'll get up enough nerve to try tomorrow.

No comments: