Monday, April 21, 2008

Ships


Wow. Being unemployed, I could blog everyday. I could write such volumes of drivel that the whole internet won't be able to contain it! Yes, it's true, that's how much drivel is inside me, and that's how great my drive is to share it with the world!

So back in my cubicle space (last week when I had a cubicle space)I collected quotes I liked and put them up on my wall. I had this one that I didn't get up on the wall. I typed it out then some urgent matter must have drawn my attention and I never got back to it. I found it filed on my computer as I was cleaning up:

"If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea." ~ Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry

No comments: