Sunday, April 27, 2008

Domestic Bliss & Relish


I've been off work for less than two weeks, but it's already affecting my psyche. Last week Rob mentioned the relish was too runny. So the next day I decided to strain the relish. Now it's less runny and Rob is happy... I really need a job!

This weekend I went to two preschooler birthday parties. We're kind of new at this whole "friend birthday" thing. In fact, it was our first two non-family invites. I was attending both with my darlings. Many of the same children and parents were at both.

This is of course a situation of major social importance, not so much for the children as for the parents. We were all getting to know each other - most for the first time. It's important to make a good impression. About half way through the Sunday party I realized I had my shirt on inside-out. =sigh= I seem to be able to dress myself properly to go to work!

I'm not sure how much longer I can hold down the home front.

No comments: