Friday, November 14, 2008

Generic Update

I haven't had any profound blog inspiration. I thought I'd give an update on life. Life's pretty good. Halloween was fun. Emily was Snow White and Kaylee was Spider Man. We spent last weekend at the Lake, but Rob and I both had colds. It was chilly and foggy, but nice to spend quiet time by the fire, playing games and reading.

Tuesday was a day off for Remembrance Day and Jan took the girls for a sleepover Monday night and all day Tuesday which gave Rob & I some time to ourselves. We went to the store and bought ice skates.

Dad's house is still under renovations. Shannon & Will have done a ton of work recently and Rob & I will spend some time there this weekend. I'm encouraged that we seem to be ahead of schedule. We were able to get the 2008 property taxes reduced on Dad's house. We had to actually defend our case at a hearing which was interesting. It also felt strange defending against The City. I'm with The City! I had the same pass card clipped to my waist and the guy that was presenting on behalf of The City - against us! Anyhow, we got what we asked for, so that was good.

I think that's about all I got for now. I'll shoot for greater profundity next time.

No comments: